Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

My name is Joanna Anderson and this is my blog...blogging is something new to me.  Hopefully I will get a little more interesting as I go along.  A little about me:  I am a mom of three (people)..two teenage boys, Daniel (18) and Avery (16), and daughter Marianna (11) and also two decorator dogs (as my sister calls them) Teddy, a shitzu, and JP, a goldendoodle.  They all are the joys of my life.  I have been married to my husband Dan for 19 years.  I am passionate about design and making design affordable even on the tightest of budgets.  I also enjoy reading, beautiful flowers, good pens, nice paper, art, traveling and a good bottle of wine.

If you are curious about my design business, check my blog often...My style is both traditional and modern,  classic with just the right mix that is forever timeless.  I am reluctant to define myself by one look though one constant in all my projects is attention to detail.

Check often for new photos of my work and decorating tips
Please call me for any of your interior design needs- kitchens, baths, furniture, flooring, fabric, window coverings, layout and design  314.629.0125

Real Design for a Realistic Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment